In 2012, Progressive Arts Alliance has been celebrating our 10th anniversary of
utilizing contemporary arts and 21st century media to inspire students to reach
their full potential. If you weren’t able to join us in August for our
exciting celebration concert at the House of Blues, we’re inviting you to join
us our celebration continues into the New Year.
As we look forward to 2013, we’re excited to
launch the next 10 years of PAA.
Our plans include:
– Serving over 1,300 students per week
– A new office to better support our work
– A new strategic plan to support our
Please join us in celebrating the kick off to
our next 10 years by making a
tax-deductible contribution to show
How your donation supports our work:
– $50 pays for supplies for an animation project
– $100 pays for a workshop for 30 students
–$250 pays for a need-based camp scholarship
– $500 pays for art supplies for two classrooms for the entire school year
– $1000 pays for a semester-long after-school program
Donate before December 31 and receive the following:
– Our collectable VIP Cassette with a gift of $50 or more
– Plus our exclusive 10th Anniversary T-Shirt with a gift of $100+
The work of Progressive Arts Alliance enlivens schools with the rigor of arts
learning.Will you help us move forward into our next 10 years?
Click here to donate now or mail your donation to the address below.
Thank you for your support and warmest wishes for the holiday season!